We are looking for an experienced Java Architect to define, design and integrate our company’s software architecture. In this role, you will be responsible for upgrading or defining new architecture systems to support future and current Java applications. You will also be involved in software design and the integration of all Java-based applications.
December 3, 2021
- Meeting with stakeholders to analyzes and gives feedback on requirements/functional designs
- Cooperate with the development team to decide the best design choice between different options
- Play a leading role in supporting and enhancing the architecture
- Spec, design and develop scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications.
- Work closely with cloud-native application architectures (PaaS, IaaS, Microservices, containerization, serverless computing, API design patterns, and Infrastructure as Code).
- Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks.
- Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment.
- Assisting the software design team with application integration.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Being able to consider future changes
- Being able to consider both functional and non-functional requirements for creating a design
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Proficiency with database transaction, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with the design and implementation microservices.
- Ability to solve complex software system issues.
- Good English communication skills.
- Competitive salary depends on experience and skills
- 13th month salary
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual company trip
- Paid time off: 12 days per year
- National public holidays
- Office is an open space where there is no private room for C-level executives. Freestyle dress code.
- All members are encouraged to develop their own ideas and turn into real products.
How To Apply
Drop your CV a, we look forward to have a coffee with you ;)