We're looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer who will be involved in mission-critical applications for our clients from different countries. The qualified candidate is responsible for participating in the Agile application development life cycle for new development design, architecture, and testing of a wide range of applications. The developer will also participate in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities, possess good communication skills, and have a passion for constantly improving individual and team effectiveness.
December 3, 2021
- Design, develop and enhance Java-based applications
- Work on cloud-native integrations using AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, etc.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Solve technical problems using cutting edge technologies and best practices
- Assist both development and test teams in activities with acceptance testing and troubleshooting
- Proficient in Java, Spring Boot with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Strong understanding of Restful API and OOP concepts
- Strong experience in various design and architectural patterns (especially Microservices)
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Experience with SQL: migration, queries, backups, restores, etc.
- Understand Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Good in English (especially writing and reading).
- Competitive salary depends on experience and skills
- 13th month salary
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual company trip
- Paid time off: 12 days per year
- National public holidays
- Office is an open space where there is no private room for C-level executives. Freestyle dress code.
- All members are encouraged to develop their own ideas and turn into real products.
How To Apply
Drop your CV at our email, we look forward to have a coffee with you ;)