Senior Frontend Engineer (ReactJS)
The ideal candidate has experience in client-side development. You’ll work within an open-minded, passionate, and supportive team to build web-based and mobile apps for clients around the globe.
You will be responsible for participating in the Agile application development life cycle for new development design, architecture, and testing of web-based and mobile applications. The developer will also participate in peer reviews and unit testing, and must be adaptable to different responsibilities, possess good communication skills, and have a passion for constantly improving individual and team effectiveness.
You will be assigned to work on the projects that best suit your skills. If you think your skills match our requirements checklist, let us know more about you.
March 10, 2022
- Leverage the inbuilt React toolkit for creating frontend features
- Create data visualization tools, libraries, and reusable code for prospects
- Integrate designs and wireframes within the application code
- Monitor interaction of users and convert them into insightful information
- Enhance application performance with constant monitoring
- Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Optimize components to work seamlessly across different browsers and devices
- Good understanding of CSS libraries, GIT, Sigma, Adobe XD etc.
- Proper user information authentication
- Develop responsive web-based UI
- Constant interaction with other developer teams and design team to discuss UI ideas
- A thorough review of applications needs and interfacing elements
- Follow proper documentation for changes in application and further updates
- At least 3 year hands-on experience with ReactJS
- Knowledge of engineering practices like TDD, Software automation, CI/CD
- Broad experience with modern JS framework and libraries (React, Angular, Vue, jQuery)
- Familiarity with API best practices, SQL Server, Unit Tests, and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Familiarity with open source tools & frameworks i.e. Git, entity framework.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions
- Good time management, project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Capability to write crisp and clear code based on guidelines and best practices
- Willingness to learn modern-day tools and processes
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting skills
- Creativity and accountability
- Good at Writing and Reading in English.
- Competitive salary depends on experience and skills
- 13th month salary
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Health Checks
- Annual company trip
- Paid time off: 12 days per year
- National public holidays
- Office is an open space where there is no private room for C-level executives. Freestyle dress code.
- All members are encouraged to develop their own ideas and turn into real products.
How To Apply
Drop your CV at our email, we look forward to have a coffee with you ;)